In class today and tomorrow. Class is called equipping strategies. We have two great books for our texts:
Jane Vella, Taking Learning to Task
- A book that seeks to teach teachers how to put learning at the center.
R. Paul Stevens & Phil Collins, The Equipping Pastor
- This book focuses on the role of pastor as equipper of the Body of Christ.
Questions we are seeking to answer
- What are characteristics in a leader that motivate people to work/to minister?
- How do leaders mobilize, motivate other ministers in the Body to minister?
- What does the Bible say about the role of a pastor and equipping others?