Thursday, December 30, 2010

The new year is coming!

Christmas has come and gone! Can you believe it? Wow, that was fast. Seems like it was just yesterday (more like 2 months ago!) that I was telling my daughter people would be putting up Christmas lights soon. Despite some stomach flu I had a great Christmas. How about you? All I wanted for Christmas this year was just some time with family and rest.

Well, New Year’s Day is coming. Any goals to set for this next year? I’ll be working on mine today. I think it’s good to set goals. Gives you something to aim at and it can be a humbling and fun experience to look back and see how you did. One of my goals last year was to read the Bible through from Genesis to Revelation. I did not achieve that one. I’m still reading (in 1 Kings), just that things are going a little slower than expected. One of my goals for next year is to finish reading through the Bible.

Well, I would love to hear some of your New Year’s goals and maybe how you did last year. Care to share?

No comments: