Thursday, July 13, 2006

Vacation



I'm going on vacation! The wife and I are going to St. Louis for the weekend. A city we have both been by, but never in. We'll be exploring it a little. Here's a little of what we plan to do:



1. Relax
2. See and go up in the Arch
3. Take a river boat cruise and listen to live jazz music.
4. Visit the zoo.
5. Check out the Historical Museum.
6. Do some more relaxing.

We're both very excited and have been looking forward to this for a while! The last time we vacationed alone was April 2005 (our honeymoon). I can't wait to have some time alone with my wife! Our jobs have kept us both very busy all day and sometimes even on the weekend. It's been a real struggle balancing work/personal time/time with wife/etc. I guess that's life though. So, hopefullly a little time off will help me keep things in perspective.

*I'll be back next week with an article over Acts 22 and/or 23.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Uh... I've heard the arch is scary and extremely shaky! My cousins went there about 6 years ago and said they were freaked out a bit from the swaying. Hope you don't get sick! LOL I wouldn't do it but yeah.

Vacations are always great. I just hate packing! Have fun!

Teresa

SlimMonkey said...

I love the site design. You should come visit my blog.

Alex